Nutrition Research Project
- Berocca for Brain Health (Swinburne University)
- Complementary Medicine Education (CMEd) in enhancing pharmacist professionalism and knowledge (Blackmores)
- Dramatically reduce Glucosamine tablet size, while improving quality and stability (TSI Group, Ltd.)
- Livaux as a prebiotic on gut motility ‑ an in silico efficacy analysis (Anagenix)
Research and development are at the heart of everything done in the nutrition industry. Sound science is a must to back up product claims and inform business decisions.
This category rewards the best game changing nutrition research projects that pushes the boundaries of nutritional science.
Judges will look at how your research project has the potential for a positive impact on the nutrition industry, based on the following criteria:
- How the research project is designed to address a genuine consumer demand, nutrition requirement, policy issue or healthcare risk
- Whether the research has provided solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up these findings
- Evidence of good research methodology, analysis, and findings consistent with best practices
- The potential for commercial applications or wide-sweeping changes in the industry on the back of research
- What gives your research project the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-ASIA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July, 2018.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on September 10, 2018 in Singapore.