Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
Our award for Ingredient of the Year in the Sports Nutrition category aims to celebrate the best ingredients dedicated to enhancing performance, boosting recovery, or aiding endurance. All ingredients specifically designed for and marketed with sports nutrition applications in mind are eligible for entry into this award. From high-end nutrient combinations aimed at elite athletes through to solutions for on the go consumers looking to get healthy, this award celebrates ingredients designed to meet the specific demands of the sports and active nutrition category.
Judges will look at how your ingredient meets a specific consumer or sports performance need and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand, performance problem or athletic requirement
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market.
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is S$199
To view the requirements for this category click here.
Entries for the NutraIngredient-Asia Awards Ingredient of the Year categories are required to have the ingredient in a finished product that is commercially available in the APAC Region.
Deadline to submit entries is Monday, 11th May 2020.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July 2020.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020
Interested in who the 2020 winners are? Register for your reminder for the winners broadcast on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020 on NutraIngredients-Asia.com