Editors Award for Infant & Child Nutrition Initiative of the Year
The Editor’s Award is decided on by our award-winning NutraIngredients-Asia editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best industry initiative in infant and childhood nutrition and is open to any programme, research, new product / ingredient or project that is able to demonstrate deep and significant improvements for the sector. If your organisation is striving to improve infant and childhood nutrition throughout APAC, this award is for you.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A programme, research, new product / ingredient or project that improves the infant or childhood nutrition sector
- Demonstrable success, including impact (at either consumer, policymaker or research level), or evidence of business success / potential.
- What gives your initiative the ‘X factor’ – how does it move the industry forward
HOW TO ENTER:
The Editor’s Award category is free to enter.
To view the requirements for this category click here.
Entries for The NutraIngredient-Asia Awards, Editors Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Initiative of the Year category is for an initiative purely relating to infant or child nutrition (under the age of 12). There are no restrictions on the type of initiative you may enter (it could be a new product, delivery system, research, consumer or health practitioner education programme etc) – but it must have significant implications and provide a solution to a key issue facing infant and child nutrition in the APAC Region.
Deadline to submit entries is Monday, 22nd June 2020.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July 2020.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020
Interested in who the 2020 winners are? Register for your reminder for the winners broadcast on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020 on NutraIngredients-Asia.com