Product of the Year: Botanical
Botanicals and TCM ingredients are seeing a resurgence in interest from the industry and consumers following new science and growing popular interest in ‘traditional’ and natural health solutions. This award celebrates the best branded or own-label supplements, functional foods and beverages containing botanical and TCM ingredients.
Our judging panel will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Brand recognition and the commercial success of your product, including evidence of strong retail and consumer interest or listings of your product.
- Consumer demand and interest in your format, delivery system, and/or matrix – including how innovative any delivery system is.
- Whether your product meets a consumer demand, and how relevant the botanical/TCM ingredient is in meeting this demand
- Packaging ease of use and design, including appeal and ease of use, novelty
- Evidence that the product works for its specified use, where possible this will be product specific research, however research citing the main active ingredients solely will also be considered.
- Evidence of that your product and its delivery system(s) has no, or beneficial, impact on bioavailability (especially if citing single ingredient data).
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is S$199
To view the requirements for this category click here.
Entries for the NutraIngredient-Asia Awards Product of the Year categories are required to have the finished product commercially available in the APAC Region.
Entries for the 2020 NutraIngredients-Asia Awards are now closed.
Interested to see who the 2020 winners are?
Register for your reminder for the winners broadcast.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July 2020.
- The winner will be announced during our online awards presentation on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020
Interested in who the 2020 winners are? Register for your reminder for the winners broadcast on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020 on NutraIngredients-Asia.com